Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 7:00 PM – Oct 28, 2022, 8:30 PM
Studio Soul, Behind Albertsons, 1212 Grand Ave Suite 10C, Billings, MT 59102, USA
About the event
As a Health & Wholeness Hub we're excited to explore the practice of radical self-love. We created the KindBody Book Club to offer a safe space for discussion, reflection and connection.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Reserve your spot at www.soulspacemt.com. We ask that you pay what you can to participate (suggested amount of $5-10). Studio Soul Punch Passes can also be used. This ensures Book Club into the future and covers the Studio’s costs for supplies and facilitators. Payments can be made online or at the door.
2. Acquire and read our first book, The Body Is Not An Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor. Here are a few places where you can find it:
- Billings Public Library – https://mtsc.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/BILLINGS/search/results?qu=the+body+is+not+an+apology&lm=BILLINGS&ln=en_US&go=
- This House of Books (support local!) – https://thishouseofbooks.indielite.org
- Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Body-Not-Apology-Second-Self-Love/dp/1523090995/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1664548677&sr=8-1
3. Attend KindBody Book Club facilitated by Jessie Sherman and Chelsey Dotson. Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared to sit on a floor cushion. You can expect a mixture of discussion, guided reflection, and activities (non-movement based) as we dive into the book’s content. Light refreshments will be served.
Come as you are...all souls are welcome.